View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex nodded along silently as each offered up a response. While they spoke, the Department head made a tick here and there and scribbled on a few notes on each assessment sheet. Some answers gave more information than others but she did spare a glance up at Burton. "After catching the lie, what do you plan to do about it?" She hadn't answered that part. Knowing someone was lying was only half the work here.

Next, her gaze fell to Espinosa.

"What will you do once you've collected all the lies? They won't benefit the investigation in any way." Ignoring the fact there's a lie and allowing the person to keep telling the lies was only wasting time. "Keeping a dialogue of lies going is as bad as them not saying anything at all, worse in some cases." Namely if they couldn't differentiate which parts were the truth--if there was truth. Getting answers that weren't the truth was a no.

For now, she had no questions for Carter, just a nod after he'd been done speaking. Someone had swallowed their textbook with their morning breakfast. Didn't bother her as long as he knew his stuff.

"You bring a couple in for questioning, they refuse to talk to you without each other and threaten to lawyer up if they're separated but are willing to talk if they have each other. What do you do?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.