Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Despite the fact that she didn't REALLY have a lot of time - being department head appeared to be around 99.9% about paperwork - Olly did take the occasional stroll around the greenhouses. Just making sure everything was in order, maybe checking in on a few of the more difficult and complex plants from time to time.

Standing up from taking a closer look at one of the flutterby bushes that didn't seem to be growing as fast as the others, Olly noticed someone else had joined her. One of her new employees. She should probably speak to her, yeah? They really hadn't got a chance to get acquainted properly, other than during her application process.

"Mariana, hello." She even gave the other woman a polite smile.
"Hi, I was wondering when I'd be bumping into you." Mariana offered her usual warm smile, tucking back some of the hair that had fallen loose from the curly knot at the back of her head. That's what she got for using a pencil as a means to tie back her mane. "I'm really enjoying getting to know these greenhouses. The variety of flora is pretty amazing." Also a challenge, though magic made dealing with each plant's eccentricities considerably less difficult. "Thank you again for the opportunity." Her expression was sincere, gaze focused on her department head. The job meant a lot to her.