View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 09:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Text Cut: Amidala & Atticus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
"Hi I'm Amidala." Ami gave Dory a now and wave. "I would like to get a tattoo and piercing today." She took a look at the listings made up her mind, "A moving tattoo to be exact of a small spider and a industrial piercing on my left ear." She had already gotten her right ear pierced with the same type of piercing a year prior. Ami had a high pain tolerance so it wasn't going to be a huge deal for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Moving on...

Atticus's next stop was Paradise Piercings and Tattoos. And honestly, he could use a new tattoo himself, or maybe a piercing. He hadn't gotten one of those in a long time and he thought of just the perfect spot. Heh.

But that wasn't his reason for stopping in today. With an armful of samples, Atticus confidently walked in, looking for the shopkeeper. And there she was tending to a customer. Two gorgeous ladies, what could be better?

"Afternoon, ladies," he greeted them with what he considered to be his most charming smile. Double the women, double the charm, of course. "I'll wait my turn, take your time..." Clearly one of them was getting something done today, and she wouldn't mind if he watched while he waited, would she? Unless it was something terribly private, of course.

Dory smiled. "Nice to meet you, Amidala," she replied. "Cool name, by the way!" It reminded her of a character from a series of No-Maj movies she used to watch with her grandfather. She wondered if Amidala's parents had been Star Wars fans. Was it rude to ask? Never one to keep her thoughts to herself, she decided to go for it. "Were you named for the Star Wars character?" Because that would be awesome!

Dory listened as Amidala described what she wanted, already envisioning a tattoo design. "Sure, you got it! " she said. "So that's 3 galleons, 15 sickles, 19 knuts for the piercing and 19 galleons, 8 sickles, 5 knuts for a moving tattoo... the total comes to 24 galleons, 6 sickles, 24 knuts." Great galloping gargoyles, British wizarding currency was complicated! It looked like she'd be faster at calculating it after living in the country for so long, but oh, well... that's life.

She had just opened the cash register when the bird call over the door sounded again. Whoa, busy day, huh? The rainbow-haired American looked up as a man she immediately recognized walked in to the store. "Hey, Atticus! What's up, dude?" she greeted her fellow shopkeeper with a friendly smile. "What bring you here today?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...