Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:11 AM   #25 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

That unmanly scream that echoed into the Great Hall from somewhere in a corridor close by? That was just the Headmaster suddenly running into a large horde of pink fluffy things as they scampered by him. Nothing to worry about here. Keep it moving on to breakfast. Everything was fine, he was still alive and simply taken by surprise.

Looking around to see if anyone had heard that, the man finally entered the ha—

Eh?

Malachi paused a moment. It was about time for breakfast so the crowd gathered didn’t surprise him just all the new folk—oh! OH! “You must be from the ministry. Please. We’ve been expecting you.” Suffice to say he was relieved at the sight of the cages. They’d come prepared. It was time to deal with this prob...lem.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He looked past the lot of them toward the two glaringly empty spots in the Great Hall. No use begging the kids to tell him this was their doing. By now, everyone likely knew the culprits. “Never a moment’s rest, huh?” The man looked to everyone gathered again, staff, students and ministry workers. “I’m glad you came when you did. Let’s not waste any time, shall we? I’m proposing a scour of the castle to round them up—that’s why I’ve requested the cages. Splitting up, we should be able to cover more ground. I’ll take a set toward the middle of the castle, Kalen I’d like you to lead a team through the dungeons and lower floors. Kassandra, the towers. You’re all free to choose who you join up for the little search mission. Is there anyone who’ll be coming with me?” Breakfast they could do after. He’d have the elves prepare something special for what he hoped would be a successful mission.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.