Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 06:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Lucas didn’t know why but Professor Stewart’s comment about a dying whale made him smile. Really. He looked down at his stomach and then up at her again and let out the smallest of giggles.

Maybe the Great Hall really did make noises.

A trip to the kitchens didn’t sound bad and even if the portrait was gone, he was sure Stewart knew a way inside because she was a Professor. She probably knew a lot of secrets that he didn’t know. Lucas nodded along, and was about to open his mouth to ask about one of these secrets when-

Uh. Okay.

When did all these people arrive?!

The boy instinctively cowered, choosing to move closer to Professor Stewart. He didn’t...... really..... know anyone else who was here - and didn’t really like any of the subjects the other Professors taught - so the Muggle Studies Professor was his safety. Yeah.

But even through all of this, he couldn’t tune out what some of the others were saying and he....... frowned. Was Sutton suggesting he did something to the TABLE?! The cowering immediately stopped and he found himself frowning, first at Professor Sutton and then over at-

JÓ?! JÓZEF WAS HERE?!

But..... squint. Something seemed..... off with Jó. And he was stuttering? That didn’t seem right. Wasn’t Jó the cool type who walked like he’s cool and talked like he’s cool and..... and......

Right. Yeah.

The frown only deepened. Whether it was Józef or not, he didn’t care. His heartbeat quickened; it was now thumping so loudly, he could hear it in his ears. Nothing really mattered right now apart from what Professor Sutton had said about him and possibly!Jó.

”We wouldn’t EAT a table!”

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

"Uh...... I mean......" Did it suddenly get very hard to breathe? Where did all the air go? "We wouldn’t do that! It just...... happened. I know we’re hungry but I came to eat chicken nuggets, not a table." His mouth was spilling out words and his brain was, uh, panicking? Yeah. But he tried not to show any of that. Instead, he simply crossed his arms across his chest, as if to prove a point.

Lucas glanced around at the others, at O’Hara - whom he still didn’t really like because of, uh, events from the previous term - Adara, then at Aaron Botros and, finally, back at Stewart when she asked a question. He shook his head sharply before saying, "I didn’t see anything. We were just talking and then..... POOF! Go-"

"Uhhh....... Professor?" They were coming. They came after the Slytherin table and now the Hufflepuff one and then they were going to come after them.

Why weren’t they running??