Thread: Movies & TV: Grey's Anatomy (2005-)
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 01:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Grey's Anatomy is the first series that I have religiously followed since my third year in university until now... though I haven't followed the latest season yet. My favorite OG intern so far is Yang and her infamous quote "Screw beautiful, I'm brilliant! If you want to appeased me, compliment my brain."

I think so too! Alex by far is the most developed character on this series. He and Cristina tbh while Meredith... eh, idk.
Christina is also my fave! She’s so empowering.

Alex is an onion and I’m obsessed with his many layers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Apparently this show just beat ER in number of episodes and that's INSANE. I haven't watched since (and maybe even before, since the start of season nine? I think?) because that hurt ME TOO MUCH.

I love how quotable the show is, and now you've made me want to go hunt down my favourite quote from it!

Another fun fact, the show's theme song (back when it had a theme song) was my first ever ringtone
It was SO PAINFUL. Brb whilst I go and cry about it.

No way, that’s so cute I think it would have been mine if I hadn’t started watching it only in the last few years.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Last edited by Harron Peasley; 03-03-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote