View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

He was already having fun, but he was a De La Garza. Even if his brother was smoother and better with women, he had learned a few things from him growing up. "I've been here for a few years. My much older brother had moved here and became a journalist at the prophet he decided to stick around and start a family, so when I graduated I decided to check it out and see if my photography business could work and it has. He was only a few years in with it, but families loved getting their pictures done so his business was good. "Spain, Rhonda to be exact. Beautiful country if you haven't been." He hadn't visited for a while and talking about it made him a little homesick. "What made you come here?" He as curious as well to get to know her more.

Walking over with her as they chatted, he looked at the equipment, good thing she didn't wear a dress. Picking it up he started putting the harness on himself and looked over, "Need any help? " She didn't seem like she did, but he wouldn't be a gentleman if he didn't ask. Giving a laugh as she said about the muggle comic and shook his head, "I've heard of that one, but I've always felt I'd be more of an ant man myself."

Today though it looked like he'd be spiderman climbing this wall. Giving the harness a tug and waiting to see if she needed help, he got ready to go.