Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 04:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Hi, peoples ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Wasn’t Lucas adorable?

Even with his sputtering and obvious embarrassed look Kay found him to be. The reactions just made her grin, momentarily causing her to forget her own hunger. “Shall I tell you a secret? My stomach’s making the unfortunate sound of a whale dying. I completely forgot to come get food earlier.’’ She hoped that Lucas would feel better about his own stomach too. Her stomach was actually making sounds as she was sure it was completely empty: no water, no food. “If we find nothing to our liking, would you fancy a trip to the Kitchen?’’

Naturally they weren’t the only hungry ones. Those kiddos who were still milling around- Kay's gaze had slid past the Slytherin table or rather... where the Slytherin table should be. She stared and stared as though she were in a yogibogeybox. But she was not. “You don’t think... not those creatures?’’ Protective instincts rose up inside of her and the Professor automatically moved closer to Lucas as though to shield him from the creatures, even if she could see none.

There were her colleagues, Amelia and Kassandra, and Hufflepuff Aaron and Maxie who no doubt had noticed the carnage a lot faster than either her or Lucas. Kay shook her head. “It was like that. I didn’t see anything. Did you, Mr. Dakest?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 03-02-2019 at 10:49 PM.