View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 12:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

He had been about to check his watch to make sure of the time when Matt showed up. Loudly. Honestly, could he ever be stealthy? Or serious?

"I did something sort of like it back at Hogwarts...." If hanging up a sign and seeing who showed up counted, anyway. Oh, Matt had jokes about swaping, huh? "You might have to worry about both of them leaving with me," he joked back. See, he wasn't serious all the time. He just understood that there was a time for jokes and a time to be serious.

Soon they were approached by someone who appeared to be one of the girls in question. Who was all freckles. He did have to admire her bravery. Most women tried to cover even a light dusting of freckles with make-up. "Hello, Riley, nice to meet you too," he greeted, with a look in Matt's direction that read 'Real smooth'. "We're both in the Auror training program." As for why his name sounded familiar, well, there were any number of places she could've heard it. Though it was most likely they had been at Hogwarts together.

Pretty soon, they were approached by someone wearing sunglasses indoors. Well, he wasn't one to say anything since he'd been guilty of the same after a long night. "Bonjour." The greeting came just natural as ever, even though he hadn't used his French in what...a year? "Je m'appelle Ronan. Et tu es?" Of course, he could already guess, but he wanted to be polite. "You look pretty," he continued in French. That wasn't him being polite, but rather genuine.

'Je m'appelle Ronan. Et tu es?'= 'My name is Ronan. And you are?'

You are Salt!