View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 08:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
Riley, in all honestly, wasn't that interested in finding love. She wasn't completely against the idea, but she was yet to find anyone that her held her interest in that way for more than a week. It had been her cousin that sent in the blind date application. She wasn't even slightly surprised. It was possible that her sister, Isobel, had also had a hand in it. She was getting married and, apparently, that meant increased concern that Riley 'had someone'. She did, FYI - herself.

But this would be fun nonetheless.

Even if it went terribly and her date - or the other couple sharing their date - were horribly dull, she would still get a couple of games of bowling in, and that was always a win.

Riley arrived in all her freckled glory and joined the two guys who were already there. Her brown eyes took in their appearances. One of them was her date, but which one? They both looked vaguely familiar, which probably meant they had gone to Hogwarts, but Riley was terrible at remembering people and putting names to faces. She offered them an easy smile. "Hiya, 'm Riley. How are ya both? Excited?"
Matt was still watching his surroundings when he spotted a girl coming straight to them. Oh goody, she was one of their dates! And whoa, she had proper LOADS of freckles! Like, loads. It was quite impressive, actually. Made her stand out in the crowd. Matt liked that.

He was still watching the girl closely, almost in awe - SO MANY FRECKLES!! - but he managed to give her a happy smile when she was close enough to introduce herself. He even stood up. See, he had manners unlike some people in the Ministry thought.

RILEY! "Hey, Riley! You're mine one then!" He pointed both of his thumbs at himself for emphasis, his signature cheeky grin on his face. Was that an awkward sentence? Matt didn't think it was. She WAS his date after all. Nothing awkward about that. "I'm great, thanks, how are you!? Yes, we're very excited, aren't we, mate?" He gave his fellow YATI a friendly slap on the shoulder. Riley seemed easy-going enough, Matt approved of that. It'd be easier to deal with Mr. Overly Serious over here. "I'm Matt and this is Ronan. We actually work together, can you believe it?" He said with a laugh. "Oh, here, I got you something." 'For the lols', he should've added. The former Gryffindor grabbed the box he had placed on the seat next to where he was sitting and handed it to Riley.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!