View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 02:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
The red hair caught his eyes and how attractive she was when she brought down her hood. His grinned stayed as she introduced herself and spoke about the date He took her hand for a gentle shake. "This is certainly a first for me. I've never had .to get to the top of the ministry, actually I'm not sure I've really been in the ministry other than to get my visa to be in England." If his Spanish accent hadn't given that away.

Glancing at the instructions and then the equipment her tone made him chuckle, "Well you missed one, the climbing. Why don't we try that?" He really wasn't much of a flyer and the stairs or lift seemed a bit boring when you could climb a building. So why not give it ago, "What do you think?"

Ami let out a soft giggle as she shook his hand and looked up at the top of the Ministry building. "Can't say I have either." This was still a new environment the young red head was learning to adjust to, heck even her job was a new learning experience that was both frightening and thrilling all at the same time. "Ah, that explains the accent. It's a really good one." She nodded warmly. "I recently started my job in the law enforcement department, before that I worked in the States. I havent been to many places, I'm still the new gal in town around here." She cited. "Where did you migrate from?" The red head was full of curiosity and there were so many questions she had written down when meeting her date.

"Oh that's right, I did! Well I am better off my feet, so why not." Ami nodded, walking over to the climbing equipment. This seemed fitting for her, after all her patronus was a widow spider. "Here you go Victor." She passed him some of the essentials needed for this task. Ami tied her hair up in a princess bun to avoid endangering her red locks and her own safety when climbing."All right Spiderman are you ready?" Ami folded the corner of her red lips into a small whimsical smirk. "Spiderman is a Muggle superhero by the way." Ami was straightforward when speaking her mind.

Way to go Red. She thought to herself, strapping on her gear. Though she was confident in who she was, at the moment she was feeling a bit foolish. This was her very first date in a very long time afterall!
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote