Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
True to form Bel came in all sunshine and energy. She'd been for her run and showered and her hair was still damp in its messy ponytail. And looooooooooooooook who was sitting at HER table. Bel was pretty SURE that Max hadn't become buddy buddy with too many other Hufflepuffs so she took for granted that he was waiting for her. She slipped in next to him and eyed all the food on the table as she dropped her book bag beneath it.

"Hungry?" She asked teasingly and gave his hair a ruffle. Max Carden's bedhead was adorable, let it be known.

Aha! She’d made it in the nick of time! Any longer and he’d have polished off all the extra crispy bacon, the absolute best bits. “Always,” he responded with a lazy smile and a shrug, paying no mind to the hair ruffling. “But no, this is for you. I figured you’d be hungry.” All that running she did had to burn a lot of energy, y’know. “I’m gonna prepare you the best breakfast sandwich of your life. I hope you're ready.”

Except, not really because technically he hadn’t prepared the food. Uhhhh. He was gonna assemble the best breakfast sandwich!

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!