View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Bring his own food? CHECK.

Personalised 'I'm a Darcy boy in a Darcy world' mug full of peppermint tea? CHECK.

But Theophilus had left his sandwich on the table and was sat underneath it giving attention to cute crup that had come over to him. This place was AWEESOME. SO FUN. MUCH FUN. HOOTS. HOOOOOOOOOTS. "Ahhh little mite, that's m'ear mate. Don't oh hOoOHEHUuhhuuh. No not my ear. I was gon' share my cheese 'n pickle sandwich with you."

So supe dupe ticklish. OoHHJHUUUUhhooHOOT.
Olly was still a bit........wary of this new place.

Was this really something the Ministry needed? Would it actually help anyone? Did it mean that random employees would just be crowding up their level now? What if they found their breakroom or distracted their employees from getting actual work done? Maybe her and James should make a quick announcement that it was OKAY to tell people to shut it if they were being too loud, playing with the kneazles or getting too excited over the orchid that had survived yet another 72 hours.

Hopefully nobody was in here.

Holding two potted plants - or what was left of them - Olly stepped into their former storage room and...found herself looking at one of James' employees. Alright. At least it wasn't anyone from another level. "Hello. Don't mind me." He could just go back to....whatever it was that he was doing. Fawning over that crup.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}