View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 04:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie was a bit reluctant about these weights. The ankle ones didn't bother her too much, but the wrist ones? Her wrists were TINY. They were liable to snap with all these weights on there! So she grabbed the smallest ones for her wrists, which STILL felt super heavy, and then placed the larger ones on her ankles. From all that RUNNING last term, she actually had a good lower body when it came to muscle definition. Now for the waist...this was weird. She felt like she was putting on a giant belt.

Once she was all geared up and ready to go, she grabbed a beater's bat. She probably looked ridiculous right now, but they obviously had SOME reasoning behind doing this. Smiling a bit, because she was sure she looked super silly, she got in to position. It WAS nice to be on the ground right now.

She waved her bat for a few minutes to get warmed up before stepping up to the plate (metaphorically of course) and got in position. She waited until a bludger came at her, and WHAM! She took a swing. It was a bit harder than normal, thanks to the weights, so it didn't go as far as it would have normally.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid