View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:52 PM   #44 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Max didn't even notice the mud. Or the smell of wet rat. Love eclipsed any and all unpleasing aspects of Ronan Wallace. Did he have a middle name? Two middle names? Max would ask him that latter, you know - after they figured put the marriage stuff. The Marriage Stuff. They were getting married. They were in love. The world of hogwarts had dissolved utterly and entirely to reveal a world of possibilities and pink-colored warmth.

"I love you." Maxie replied, his eyes tearing up as Ronan so sweetly brushed away his worry and guilt with just a few perfect words. Tomorrow he would go out to the grounds, he'd find the most perfect, beautiful rock and present it to his fiancé on a velvet pillow like a prince presenting a glass slipper.

"I love you." Maxie said again, holding Ronan's face in his hands. Precious face. Precious nose. HIS SPARKLING EYES. His hair reminded Max of a shaggy dog- which made sense because Ronan was twice as cute as any shaggy dog. "My brother'll come too. If he isn't busy hiding from his ex-wife." Maxie doubted Damien wouldn't be. Not everyone, it seemed, could be as lucky in love as he and Ronan were. "Are you hungry? Do you want dessert? I heard Hogwarts dessert is the best" He was so in love his stutter had vanished.

"I LOVE YOU TOO. I LOVE YOU." HE LOVED RONAN.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence

Last edited by nicole black; 01-05-2019 at 10:37 PM.