View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 04:43 PM   #35 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default ahh, love the smell of chaos during a feast
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Ooooooooh FOOD. Ronan's stomach made a loud noise of protest and he suddenly realised how much he was starving. Pumpkin pasties and cauldron cakes were great but there's nothing quite like a good chicken leg. And POTATOES. Yum!! Ronan piled food onto his plate, digging into the potatoes without a care in the world, when he realised there was JUICE too!!! He knew you weren't supposed to drink lots of juice during a meal, Mum always said so, but Mum's not here so Ronan could drink allllll the juice he wanted to!

Pouring himself a cup filled to the brim, he shot grins at everyone around the table and downed his entire cup in one go. Ahhhhhhhhh. So refreshing. Smacking his lips, Ronan rubbed at his itchy nose and opened his eyes moments later, smiling at the boy from summer - Max, it was Max - as if to say 'isn't this so great'??

Then....... oh. Oh. OH OH OH.

Max is so BEAUTIFUL, dear merlin. Ronan wanted to HUG HIM SO MUCH. And be near him and touch him and laugh with him and best the bestest of best friends EVER AND EVER but like MORE THAN EVEN THAT with him wooowwww HE'S NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE EVER IN HIS LIFE "HI YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL I'M COMING TO SIT WITH YOU!!"

Falling over himself to get to his feet quickly, Ronan dashed around the table and moved to sit next to the beautiful, wonderful, amazing, cool, brilliant, smart, funny boy from summer. MAX. "Have you ever been in love???" the confused but very much ENAMORED eleven year old grinned widely at Max, leaning in very close. "My books say love happens only when you're like... WAY older...... but I....... I think I'm in love with you, Max!!!!!!"

THIS IS STRANGE??? BUT WOWOW HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

_____________I could still change the end