View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 03:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

SPOILER!!: Mary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
Mary was surprised. She looked up at him and said, "Yeah, I tend to be pretty quiet. I'm excited, of course, but that generally doesn't affect my voice." Someone had sympathized with her about being quiet, which was quite different from what she experienced on the boats and train.

Mary really did feel welcomed. These were the type of people she found cool. They were able to pass of whatever awkward statement she had made and turn it into something normal, without being hyper. "Thank you," she said, "I won't read my book after the sorting finishes."

"I'm quiet, normally, in the sense that I don't talk much." Matthew explained. He shrugged his shoulders at himself. "Who knows, maybe after being homeschooled this long maybe Hogwarts is exactly what I needed." Though, of course, had Matthew had his way, he would have stayed at home with Yaya and their most expansive garden and book collection.

Matthew was starting to let his thoughts wander back to home again, he shook his head and peered down at the first year. What's her name? Did she tell me and I forgot already? Come on Matty, get it together man! Matthew thought to himself as he gave her another smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Appearing at the yellow table, the little pink mutant quickly wandered across its surface. He wandered over the plates, curiously eyeing up all the seated students and making little giggle like noises.

When he finally took a seat, it was on the plate in front of a boy (Matthew). The mutant stretched out his little, right paw outward, meeting the boy’s eyes with his own curiously as if asking for a cuddle.
As Matthew was trying to remember the first year's name something caught his eye down the table. Is that a pink...thing? Matthew's head leaned to the right as his eyes narrowed at the Thing. It sure was pink alright. He watched as The Pink Thing moved all over the table, not caring it was trampling over plates and basically anything in it's path. Is this normal here? Matthew looked up and down the table, searching for any out of the norm reactions from his fellow house mates.

And then, The Pink Thing, came to a stop directly in front of Matthew on his own plate. "Well, hello." Matthew greeted. He cleared his throat as he squinted his eyes in examination of The Pink Thing. Matthew gave a short laugh when The Pink Thing stuck a paw out to him. Matthew reached with his own hand toward The Pink Thing's paw with his hand and attempted shaking The Pink Thing's paw. "I'm Matthew. Flory. Matthew Flory." He introduced himself. He stuck a finger out hoping to scratch The Pink Thing on the head.