View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post

Very clearly an Australian accent made Matthew's head snap from Mary across the table directly. He smiled back at the girl, she looked to be about his age. "I'm Matthew." Be began. "Flory. Matthew Flory." He clarified. There really wasn't a need to, it wasn't like he had siblings that anyone would know. It was just him after all. "I'm from Scotland. Well, raised there at least." He answered. Yaya never did want to leave Scotland, so she raised her grandson there.

Matthew leaned his head to the side slightly. "What year are you?" He asked. Am I being too forward? He asked himself as he knitted his eyebrows together. Downfall to being secluded for so many years was his lack of sociability and understanding of whether or not he was being overbearing. "Nah, nevermind. You don't have to answer that." He waved his hand as if he was shooing the question away.
Oh no! Not another hyper one. Well, this person could be better described as forward, being older in all. She set the book down, not yet fully closing it and said a small "Hello." She hated being quiet. It was terrible.

She looked up at both the people, suddenly wishing she was back on the train with Ronan. As hyper as he was, he had made it super easy to talk to him. "Thanks, I feel welcomed." Crap. That sounded so awkward.