Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 09:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Was Val going to fight her? Megan was more than willing and ready to fight back... WITH FOOOOOOOD! Fortunately or unfortunately, that wasn’t needed. “Thanks. Here, have some fish fingers.’’ And she threw a few at his face. He was on the bar and maybe she should join him. But what was the sense in that? Up there or down here, she still got food. Down here she got Laurel too. Megan idly patted her in apology. Research claimed that most humans liked human contact.

Megan was completely oblivious to the attention she and the other two were attracting. Her mouth was still full to capacity when someone called them out. Looking over, she saw faces, some familiar and some not. Was it that kid who called them out? The audacity. The blond paid no attention to him. Who did he think he was? Val had the right idea though. “Mashed potatoes for everyone!’’ Throw, throw! Handfuls upon handfuls were wildly tossed at them. Why not share the glorious and tastee foods? Megan’s research had told her that quite a lot of humans were food junkies.

Wasn’t that her boss? Yes, it was. The woman took proper aim. Didn’t want to have him miss out on these yummy mashed potatoes. She let the food fly. But what was this? Why was she suddenly off the ground? The phenomenon momentarily puzzled her. This was magic. Yes, this host was a witch and worked in the Wizarding World. It meant that a wizard or fellow witch was doing this. “Put me DOWN! I NEED TO EAT MOREEE! NEED TO TASTE!’’ She tried to thrash around in hopes of setting her feet on the ground.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺