Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Yes, growling. Kat smiled a little bit at that. She had absolutely no idea where her daughter possibly picked up such behaviour. "Yes, I do when my older sister is busy." Which was most of the time these days, but her kids were with the older Hudson sister as they speak. Dianna was always there for Cassidy and Kristopher when Kat was busy, but she too had a job of her own. And Kat didn't mind the slightest about Olly's questions. It was mums helping fellow mums out, especially during those tough times involving raising a child. "I would also love to meet Evie Sophie one day." If Olly and Schuyler would allow, of course.

"Why, thank you." She was pleased. She had her boss' blessing, and that was all Kat needed. Had she and Olly known each other more during their Hogwarts days—no one shall speak of how many years have passed, though—perhaps they would have been good friends too. "That'll be my first task, then." It felt like starting again from scratch with the promotion, but it was quite refreshing. "Thank you very much, Olly. I'll keep you updated," the blond said as she began to rise from her seat.
Oh, so she DID bring her children to work occasionally. Interesting. "So the daycare center is good?" Not that she would have need for it right now but maybe in the future. Plus, she was supposed to get feedback from her employees on these things too, right? So there, she was of course mostly asking in her capacity as department head. Ahem.

When Katrina mentioned wanting to meet Evie, Olly smiled and nodded. "Sure." She'd have to discuss this with Schuyler but it seemed like a good idea to introduce Evie to her employees at some point, right? Maybe THEN she might even be able to bring her with her to her office without her employees hovering around the crib constantly.

Which was part of why she hadn't taken her to work yet.

"Thank you." It was such a big relief to know she had delegated to Katrina. She truly believed she would do a great job at being division head. "And if you need anything, I'm here." She gave her another smile. Good, one thing off her to-do list....

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}