Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Yes, Louise was almost ready to get her own wand, but was January ready? No. NO. She sighed as her eyes widened a bit and a laugh was let out. "I'm just glad she'll be at school with that wand," she said, thinking of Louise's fiery spirit. "She's quite a firecracker. I don't envy her future teachers." She hoped her wand would help her control and wield magic... carefully.

"Ohh," January cooed affectionately. "Evie. What a lovely name." Having a baby was such a magical experience. She had only been able to experience it once herself, but one little red haired fireball was quite enough for her.
Olly laughed a bit at that, trying to picture some of her former teachers dealing with someone unable to contain their magic. In her head some of them were handling it better than others. Anyway... "I hope they have capable teachers at Hogwarts for her then." This was Hogwarts after all. Some of their staffing decisions in the past had been somewhat questionable. But Olly was optimistic.

Mostly.

Smiling at the compliment (which it was, wasn't it? they picked out the name after all), Olly finished her tea. "Thanks. It's Evie Sophie." A lot of time she used it in a way that made it sound like her daughter was actually called Evie-Sophie. Even though Sophie was only her middle name. Giving her a hyphened first name when she already had a hyphened last name had seemed a bit too much.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}