View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory smiled as she listened to the explanation of the tattoo. "That's as good a reason as any! Kneazles are awesome animals," she said with a slight laugh. "My sister has two of them." Then again, Ann had lots of pets; she was a sucker for all things cute and cuddly! The other reason for the tattoo got an approving nod. "Nothing wrong with house pride! I have a tattoo of a thunderbird- my old Ilvermorny house." She pulled up the sleeve of her hoodie to reveal a blue and cranberry thunderbird flying up her arm.

Was she talking too much? Probably. Okay then, back to business... Dory nodded. "Sure, you got it!" she said. "You can go ahead and pay now; then comes the fun part!" And by that, she meant the actual piercing and inking process - well, it was fun for her anyway!

She gave Daisy an encouraging smile as she opened the cash register drawer, ready to take the money. "You can go on and wait in the tattoo parlor after you pay." She gestured toward the marked door to her right. "I'll be right there as soon as I count the money. Which would you like to do first, the tattoo or the piercing?"
Daisy's eyes shone brightly in glee as she admired Dory's Thunderbird tattoo. "That is such a cool tattoo! Thunderbirds are awesome!"

She counted out her money and handed Dory the correct amount. "Could you do the tattoo first, please?" Daisy asked before making her way into the tattoo parlour. She was getting more and more excited about what was going to happen.