View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 09:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory nodded, listening intently to the description of what her customer wanted. The light glinted off her many piercings as she raised a skeptical eyebrow. This one didn't look of age. She started to say something, but before she got the chance, she was being offered a permission slip. She looked it over carefully... looks legit. "Cool beans! I see you came prepared," she said with a smile. "Nice tattoo choice! Do you have a kneazle that looks like that at home?" Wouldn't be the first time someone asked for a tattoo of their pet, if that was the case!

She stepped behind the counter, punching buttons on the cash register. "Okay, so the navel piercing is 8 galleons, 9 sickles, and 25 knuts," she said, doing the calculations in her head as she went. "A standard color tattoo is 10 galleons, 2 sickles, and 11 knuts. Is that good or would you like your tattoo to do something else, like move or glow in the dark?" Because special effects like that made a difference in the pricing!
Daisy shook her head. "I have a cat. I just happen to like Kneazles and wanted a tattoo of one in my Hogwarts house colours. I'm a Hufflepuff."

As Dory informed her of the prices of the tattoo and piercing, Daisy replied with, "I like for the tattoo to stay in its place. The prices sound great! Would you like me to pay you now?"

Daisy began reaching into her bag to retrieve some money.