View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 10:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Evony hid a laugh behind her hand. "Did... did you just say I'd enjoy watching you swim?" Because that is sure what it sounded link. She could tell he was trying to gloss over it. But, being the person that she was, she took a certain amount of joy in teasing people in situations like this.

"Well..." she began casually, "if you're interested, you can come along with to a party or something and I can introduce you to some people." She couldn't make any promises from there, but half of the game was knowing people.
Was there any possible way out of this that didn't involve completely lying or pretending that Evony was going crazy?

Leander really didn't think so, and he was pretty sure that the latter of the two options was definitely offensive. "I might have implied it, yeah." Honestly, until he said it, Leander hadn't realised that he was actually going to admit to something so embarrassing.

What was she doing to him?

"Really?" Shock was evident in his voice, and the raised eyebrow as he looked back at Evony. "You'd do that?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽