View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 12:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"If I was one, you would be." She was certain of it and tossed him a saucy wink for emphasis. And for the record, she did trust him... with important things anyway. And the things that were beyond him she could handle just fine. They made a good team that way.

They even got distracted in the same ways, see? She contemplated teasing for a split second but instead just reached up to caress said non-existent bald patch on the back of his head, watching in the back-to-front mirror. Plenty of hair. "Of course not. But let's check again after the year is up - see if Hogwarts induces stress baldness." Tally paused and then added ingeniously, "If it does, my love, we'll get you a hat."
"If you were one, I'd make an exception." Was the closest he'd come to agreeing with that statement. It wasn't what Tally looked like that made her his wife. It was a lot deeper than that and good thing too. Pretty women were delightful in their own right but then what?

Malachi kept staring at the back of his head through the mirror, his view slightly skewed now that her hand was there but he could SWEAR he'd seen a developing bald spot. After a moment, he nodded at her suggestion. "Fair. Do I get to stop stressing long before it gets there?" Like say he told a kid not to do something and the kid....did and suddenly the entire wizarding world was under threat, was he allowed to turn his stressers off and just zen his way through?

He was a responsible man, but he didn't like to be responsible for easily avoided things.

"The school, the students and the professors there have been a mess there from what I've heard. Just be prepared to take me wig shopping and love me anyway."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 12-28-2018 at 11:58 PM.