Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 08:38 AM   #31 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Ooooh. "I'd LOVE to!" She grinned at Kamryn, genuinely excited about the idea. "Just tell me when and where and I'll be there." She'd just ask her uncle or brother to apparate her there. Or maybe they had a fireplace connected to the floo network?

Slowly sitting down on the bench, Anahera set her bag down between her feet onto the ground, eyes still on the house elf. "Do they usually come here to shop?" She hadn't SEEN any house elves here before. But then again, school was out for summer so why shouldn't they enjoy their free time, right?

Maybe the elf was here for the carnival?
Kamryn was all smiles as Anahera responded enthusiastically to her suggestion! Yay! A friend would be around this summer to spare her from the boredom of her empty house! She missed her brother something terrible, sure her other siblings not being there wasn’t fun, but Chase not being around. It made her feel a bit hollow inside. So the thought of a summer alone was nearly unbearable, and with Ansel with Indigo now..

Well he was busy.

“Awesome! We live in Scotland, so you can totally floo there and we can hang out and go explode Edinburgh if you would like to?” She suggested as she settled down on the bench and pushed some of her brown hair out of her face.

Her blue eyes squinted over at the house elf and her small shoulders gave a delicate little shrug as Anahera spoke. “I honestly don’t know. ” The Hufflepuff said as she looked over at her friend.