Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 04:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
"Growling?" They were in for a lot of surprises it seems. "Do you bring them to work occasionally?" The Ministry DID offer a child care center after all so maybe that was something Katrina had tried before. Olly was just trying to collect as much info as possible from someone with a lot more experience than she had. "Thank you." She smiled at the other woman's compliment and turned the photo around again.

Evie WAS lovely.

She liked Katrina, she really really did. She was a hard worker AND had an interesting personality as well. Olly appreciated that. "You have my blessing, Mrs. Belrose." She replied with a soft laugh. "No, that'll be all. Introduce yourself to Cole again maybe when you find the time." She wanted to make sure her fellow department head knew all of her division heads after all. Just in case.
Yes, growling. Kat smiled a little bit at that. She had absolutely no idea where her daughter possibly picked up such behaviour. "Yes, I do when my older sister is busy." Which was most of the time these days, but her kids were with the older Hudson sister as they speak. Dianna was always there for Cassidy and Kristopher when Kat was busy, but she too had a job of her own. And Kat didn't mind the slightest about Olly's questions. It was mums helping fellow mums out, especially during those tough times involving raising a child. "I would also love to meet Evie Sophie one day." If Olly and Schuyler would allow, of course.

"Why, thank you." She was pleased. She had her boss' blessing, and that was all Kat needed. Had she and Olly known each other more during their Hogwarts days—no one shall speak of how many years have passed, though—perhaps they would have been good friends too. "That'll be my first task, then." It felt like starting again from scratch with the promotion, but it was quite refreshing. "Thank you very much, Olly. I'll keep you updated," the blond said as she began to rise from her seat.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...