Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kam smiled warmly as Anahera spoke. “Ohhh, you should come over to my house sometime! It’s kinda quiet with just me at home now, ” She said softly as she looked at her friend, the summer had indeed been quiet, but she sort of enjoyed it. She was liking baking by herself and reading and hanging out with Cam and not having the rush of being at school and always having homework and issues.

It was a calm, relaxing summer and she liked that.

“It’s good to see you as well! I’ve missed you. ” Had it been that long since she had seen her friend. No, but still she had missed her.

She moved with her friend towards the bench when they noticed the house elf again. “Yeah, I think it’s one of the house elves.. I can’t tell which one though, ” She squinted a bit and tilted her head. “I hope it’s okay. ”
Ooooh. "I'd LOVE to!" She grinned at Kamryn, genuinely excited about the idea. "Just tell me when and where and I'll be there." She'd just ask her uncle or brother to apparate her there. Or maybe they had a fireplace connected to the floo network?

Slowly sitting down on the bench, Anahera set her bag down between her feet onto the ground, eyes still on the house elf. "Do they usually come here to shop?" She hadn't SEEN any house elves here before. But then again, school was out for summer so why shouldn't they enjoy their free time, right?

Maybe the elf was here for the carnival?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}