Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Beatrice fully appreciated the other woman for letting her gush over her son even at their very first meeting. Suffice to say it said a lot about how she respected her employees and the former Ravenclaw was glad for that.

The thought of having one's child grow was definitely something contemplative and she could see it in how Olly seemed to have been engrossed by her thoughts. She completely understood.

"Everything okay, Olly?" She asked gently.
....what wand was Evie going to get?

Beatrice brought her back from her little reverie (or nightmare, however you wanted to look at it - probably a bit of both) by asking her if she was okay. "Yeah. Yes. Of course. Yes." Totally fine. Olly cleared her throat and sat up straighter again. "Alright. So, about your report." That...was why she'd asked her to come in after all. Ahem. Yes.

"Anything I should know?"

--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
"I wouldn't say on purpose," Kat replied. "Cassidy just happens to be really... loud. She's known for growling, but Kristopher likes to have quiet naps." It took a couple of sound-blocking charms to keep unwanted noise away from little Kris' room and to make sure he didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed every time. "They're usually on good terms aside from that." Because if they weren't, who knows how badly Cassidy can throw a tantrum. Especially at the age of seven. Yikes.

And when Olly turned the picture towards her, the blond couldn't help but smile. Yes, her children had been that small before. How time flies, indeed. "She is lovely," Kat complimented. Little Evie Sophie didn't look like half a year old in the photo yet. Very precious.

It still meant a lot to Kat that Olly believed in her capabilities. It was in her Slytherin nature to never want to fail, of course. "As long as I have your blessing, Mrs. Emmons-Clarke," the blond couldn't help but wink. She had a division to sort out, first and foremost. Starting with those greenhouses they needed to make random assessments on. "Would that be all? Is there anything else I can help you with?"
"Growling?" They were in for a lot of surprises it seems. "Do you bring them to work occasionally?" The Ministry DID offer a child care center after all so maybe that was something Katrina had tried before. Olly was just trying to collect as much info as possible from someone with a lot more experience than she had. "Thank you." She smiled at the other woman's compliment and turned the photo around again.

Evie WAS lovely.

She liked Katrina, she really really did. She was a hard worker AND had an interesting personality as well. Olly appreciated that. "You have my blessing, Mrs. Belrose." She replied with a soft laugh. "No, that'll be all. Introduce yourself to Cole again maybe when you find the time." She wanted to make sure her fellow department head knew all of her division heads after all. Just in case.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}