View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 12:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
No part of Odaline's thoughts had ever been about buying extortionately priced brooms, but she was thinking about it now. What was the purpose? Did they clean for you? Put something exceptional into your floor? Odaline was intrigued, however.. she didn't want to be. Her parents would be disappointed that she had an interest outside of their personal curriculum.

The girls eyes widened as someone stood beside her, the urge rising in the pit of her stomach to pull a display on top of her new companion and escape back out of the door.

Instead, she shrugged.
Nothing?

That was okay too. Siobhán didn't mind being the only one who talked. "You can't decide? I don't know if these are the best ones. My dad keeps trying to teach me but...so how old are you? Are you going to Hogwarts? Do you know what it's like?" Of course she'd heard aaaaaallll the stories from her dad and her grandparents but somehow it just wasn't the same as hearing them from a fellow student.

Hopefully this girl had some stories to tell.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}