Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Anahera gracefully (sort of) dropped her bag before returning the hug Kamryn was giving her."Hiiii." What a nice surprise!"I'm here a lot. It's boring at home so I come here. There's usually something going on." She pulled back a little to smile at her friend. "It's so good to see you." While it hadn't even been that long since the start of the summer holidays, when you were used to seeing people every single day for most of the year, a few weeks felt like an eternity.

Following the other girl's gaze, Anahera nodded quickly as she picked up the bag again. "Yes, let's go sit down." She started walking over to a bench near them, eyes falling on the house elf as well. That was...not something she was used to seeing around here. "Wait...is that one of the school's house elves?" She squinted against the sun a little but couldn't be entirely sure.
Kam smiled warmly as Anahera spoke. “Ohhh, you should come over to my house sometime! It’s kinda quiet with just me at home now, ” She said softly as she looked at her friend, the summer had indeed been quiet, but she sort of enjoyed it. She was liking baking by herself and reading and hanging out with Cam and not having the rush of being at school and always having homework and issues.

It was a calm, relaxing summer and she liked that.

“It’s good to see you as well! I’ve missed you. ” Had it been that long since she had seen her friend. No, but still she had missed her.

She moved with her friend towards the bench when they noticed the house elf again. “Yeah, I think it’s one of the house elves.. I can’t tell which one though, ” She squinted a bit and tilted her head. “I hope it’s okay. ”