View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 04:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"You do? Because I'm an excellent swimmer."

The words were out of Leander's mouth before he even realised what he was saying, and it was probably a small miracle that kept him from from turning beetroot, because if he'd had a time turner he'd have used it right then. Eyes wide, he stuttered for a few moments before rushing on. "The fish are beautiful, and the coral and stuff."

Was it hot out here?

Looking back at Evony, a part of him wished he hadn't because that wink nearly killed him: she'd single handedly taken something he had always thought of as awkward and cringe worthy and made it cool. "Okay, now I really need to get into this line of work." And he was definitely regretting saying no to what he'd thought of as a prank when he'd been offered a chance a year ago.
Evony hid a laugh behind her hand. "Did... did you just say I'd enjoy watching you swim?" Because that is sure what it sounded link. She could tell he was trying to gloss over it. But, being the person that she was, she took a certain amount of joy in teasing people in situations like this.

"Well..." she began casually, "if you're interested, you can come along with to a party or something and I can introduce you to some people." She couldn't make any promises from there, but half of the game was knowing people.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You