Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 09:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
"It takes a lot for me to change my mind, Jude Enzo Stemp. You know that." Only if it was to do with food, though. Everything else... she was as fickle as anything. Whoooopsie. Who did she get that from? No idea. She gave her brother a coy look before holding both of her hands out, one to take his ice cream and the other for him to take hers. Wasn't having an almost-twin the best thing in the universe?

What ever would she do without Judey in her life?

Which was the thought that again crossed her mind when he spoke once more. These times alone with her brother... the times when he would actually speak... they were her absolute favourite. Better than the pink. Better than time with Daddy. Better than horse riding and gymnastics. Better than everything. "My true love wouldn't be someone you didn't like. I love you more than anyone, remember?"

And she'd choose him every day for the rest of their lives.

Jude smiled and nodded that he did indeed know that, before reaching out and taking her ice cream that was now his. His that he would eat super slowly so that it either melted or Jorgie finished the ice cream that was now hers and wanted it back.

This was how it always went and he wouldn't have changed it for anything. Jorgie made up for all of the smelly nappies and all of the insults from their older siblings.

"Okay," Jude said with an even wider smile, momentarily forgetting his plan to eat the lemondrop ice cream supper slowly. "And the love of my life will be someone you like." When it came to it, though, Jude would probably just let Jorgie pick his future wife. Or husband, he hadn't really thought about which he'd want.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽