View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 09:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Evony nodded enthusiastically. "I like watching things swim. It's relaxing. Especially the brightly colored fish." she said rambling ever so slightly, which was odd for her. She preferred to keep private things private. Her enjoyment of something like fish was a rather private thing to her.

She laughed lightly at his question. "What makes you think parties aren't part of my job?" she asked with a wink. "People pay to get their clothes seen."
"You do? Because I'm an excellent swimmer."

The words were out of Leander's mouth before he even realised what he was saying, and it was probably a small miracle that kept him from from turning beetroot, because if he'd had a time turner he'd have used it right then. Eyes wide, he stuttered for a few moments before rushing on. "The fish are beautiful, and the coral and stuff."

Was it hot out here?

Looking back at Evony, a part of him wished he hadn't because that wink nearly killed him: she'd single handedly taken something he had always thought of as awkward and cringe worthy and made it cool. "Okay, now I really need to get into this line of work." And he was definitely regretting saying no to what he'd thought of as a prank when he'd been offered a chance a year ago.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽