Thread: Rubbish Bin
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She gave the girl a look when she said about pirates not being that dumb, ] "How would that be dumb, really? Who would think to look in an old Wizarding Alley? I bet there are barely any magical pirates so they'd have no clue it was around." She had read books about real life pirates and thought it would be cool if there were magical ones, though would using their magic as pirates make them be criminals in the eyes of the ministry? Her mind started thinking about Pirates and the possibilities of how they could commit crimes in the eyes of the ministry.

That was until she was watching the younger girl and the first girl called her by name, "I thought you were from Hogwarts!" She had no clue what her name was though, but she thought she had seen her. "So what are you looking for, there are three of us now, we could help you and it could go faster for you. Then maybe we could all go get ice cream. My mom gave me some money."

Looking at the younger girl she waited to see if you would speak, but when she didn't Chloe just smiled, "What is your name? Mine is Chloe and this is...." What was her name?
Mary didn't know what to do. She had accidentally pulled herself into a social situation. She wanted to defend the trash can girl, but was wordless. She sighed and stuttered out, "M..M..Mary."

Then with sudden courage, she said, "You're obviously making her uncomfortable. If you haven't noticed she is embarrassed!" It was unlike her, but she figured that if she was going to be ok at Hogwarts she was going to have to get used to being social.