Thread: Rubbish Bin
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
This was definitely that Chloe girl, alright. The talking too much was sort of the giveaway. Inwardly sighing, Manon nodded at the other girl's lengthy speech about pirates and maps and how they should find the hidden treasure. Honestly, Manon tuned her out after three words. Why would pirates even think of hiding their treasure in a rubbish bin when the ocean is Merlin knows how many hectares of unexplored waters. "Uh, no...I don't think so. Pirates aren't that dumb."

She also didn't think Chloe would push more questions but here she was making another face at So what are you really doing in there? Manon thought what her choices could be; she could keep on pretending that she was a beggar and just tell her that she was just looking for something to eat for lunch, or introduce herself as a classmate and say she dropped something on the bin?

The latter could work.

And Manon was just about to have that scenario play out when the blonde started calling out to yet another girl. DEAR GRINDELWALD. She didn't need any more witnesses! "Chloe, I don't think she--"

O___o

Oh no. She didn't call her by her name, did she?

Clamping her mouth shut, Manon just hoped the other girl didn't notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
Crap. Mary got herself into a social situation. A very awkward one. She wanted to defend the girl, but didn't know what to say. She was just a tiny, akward firat year. She did the most logical thing her mind could come up with, stayed silent, but moved closer. What a stupid idea.
She gave the girl a look when she said about pirates not being that dumb, ] "How would that be dumb, really? Who would think to look in an old Wizarding Alley? I bet there are barely any magical pirates so they'd have no clue it was around." She had read books about real life pirates and thought it would be cool if there were magical ones, though would using their magic as pirates make them be criminals in the eyes of the ministry? Her mind started thinking about Pirates and the possibilities of how they could commit crimes in the eyes of the ministry.

That was until she was watching the younger girl and the first girl called her by name, "I thought you were from Hogwarts!" She had no clue what her name was though, but she thought she had seen her. "So what are you looking for, there are three of us now, we could help you and it could go faster for you. Then maybe we could all go get ice cream. My mom gave me some money."

Looking at the younger girl she waited to see if you would speak, but when she didn't Chloe just smiled, "What is your name? Mine is Chloe and this is...." What was her name?