View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dokimoto

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Despite the great lengths that Gavin went to in order not to end up in London, it seemed as though he just simply didn't have a choice. The dreadful memories that were associated with the place nagged on the back of his mind as he set foot inside - Merlin, was it normally this stifling here?

If it weren't for his mother's insistence that they welcome his cousin, a herbologist, who just came back from a long-term work in America with a nice family dinner and some botanical gifts, then he wouldn't be anywhere near this damn hellhole of a town, especially this shop, if one could even call it that.

Exhaling through his nose, the curse breaker looked around for the shopkeeper. He didn't have the time, the patience, nor the enthusiasm to look around. He was just going to ask whatever their best sellers were, get that and he's gone.

"You," He called out to a woman that he spotted on one aisle. "Are you the shopkeeper?"

An odd plant here, a beautiful flower over there... It was such an interesting dynamic really. She was looking at the description for one of the plants when she heard a voice call out. Instinctively she looked up with a smile at the man who... actually seemed to be talking to her? Oh! "Me? Oh," she laughed a little, because... well, if you knew her, you would never ask her that. "Definitely not, sorry. I'm just looking for something to liven up my apartment!" And Ava would just have to deal with that! It was way too bland in their apartment, since they were both out a lot. "I'm afraid if it's a plant question you have, I probably won't be of much use..." Then she spoke lowly to jest but still loud enough to be heard, "I'm just going for aesthetic!"