Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 09:16 PM   #34 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Jorgie GASPED at Jude's suggestion. "Brilliant, Judey! We can get out of nappy changing for two days! There's no way Nana and Gramps will send us home if we say we're sooooooo tired and Saffy makes us babysit Reuby." Which was only a white lie. She did make them keep an eye on him when she had to run to the bathroom or get a bottle from the fridge or change her own clothes.

"Lemondrop, obviously. What else do I ever get?" Her second favourite flavour of ice cream, because why would she order her first if Jude ordered it too?

Pinky promise over, Jorgie went back to grinning across the table at her brother and giggling. "Saffy said that Corby kissed ALL the girls before Liv. Which means that she isn't his TRUE love. Because Daddy didn't kiss ALL the girls before Mummy. That's what I want. TRUE love." True love and eleven kids. Like Mummy and Daddy. Well.. she'd be happy with two kids because eleven was a lot of kids to feed and everyone liked different foods and Jorgie wasn't going to cook eleven different meals. YIKES NO THANKS.

Maybe she'd get a cook...

"Love you, Judey."
White lies made Jude a bit uncomfortable but he didn't mind as long as he could just stand next to Jorgie and nod. And maybe look a little sad and tired, but Nana always thought he looked sad and tired.

And thin. Then she tried to fatten him up which he definitely didn't mind because her food was deeeeeelicious.

So he nodded at that, because there was no way he'd complain about getting out of smelly nappies.

"You might have changed your mind," Jude reasoned, before holding out his own cone towards her. "I don't want the rest of mine, do you?" He wouldn't mind doing swapsies, or Jorgie could have both.

Digesting this information about Corbin and his kissing habits, Jude was quiet for a moment. "What if I don't like your true love, though?" he posed, the question slipping out before he could really think it through, which only ever happened with Jorgie and sometimes Mummy and always Nana. But Jorgie could never chose a true love that he didn't like, right?

"Love you, Jojo."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽