Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 08:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kam blinked as she heard her name and she turned as she heard a familiar voice. A wide smile spread over her face and she too pushed off the wall and ran to meet her friend! “Anahera! ” She said as she moved to hug the girl, before pulling back a bit, her wide grin still on her face.

“I didn’t know you would be here either! I was just kinda wandering hoping people would be around and here you are!! ” She laughed happily as she tucked some of her stray hair behind her ear.

“How are you? How has your summer been?” She asked as she looked down at the bags her friend was holding. “Should we go sit down?” She asked as she looked around for a bench for the two of them, her blue eyes caught sight of a house elf looking like it was worried.. which was kinda normal, but she didn’t usually think she would see a house elf in DA. Hmmm..
Anahera gracefully (sort of) dropped her bag before returning the hug Kamryn was giving her."Hiiii." What a nice surprise!"I'm here a lot. It's boring at home so I come here. There's usually something going on." She pulled back a little to smile at her friend. "It's so good to see you." While it hadn't even been that long since the start of the summer holidays, when you were used to seeing people every single day for most of the year, a few weeks felt like an eternity.

Following the other girl's gaze, Anahera nodded quickly as she picked up the bag again. "Yes, let's go sit down." She started walking over to a bench near them, eyes falling on the house elf as well. That was...not something she was used to seeing around here. "Wait...is that one of the school's house elves?" She squinted against the sun a little but couldn't be entirely sure.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}