Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 07:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Jude offered a little nod as he took his cone back from her. "S'nicer when Nana makes it, though." Every Stemp would agree that Nana Stemp's ice cream was the BEST ice cream ever created.

It was a wonder none of them were overweight, the amount she spoilt them.

"Alis and Holly are nice," he told Jorgie unconvincingly. It wasn't that they weren't because they'd been lovely to him when they'd come over for sleepovers, it was just that Jude wouldn't have blamed Jorgie if she decided that she was too cool to hang out with her baby brother and spent ALL of her time with them. As for his excitement. He shrugged. "I guess. Mave said there's lots of girls. So did Corbin, but I don't know what that means."

There were lots of girls in their house, too. "It'll be good if I get into Slytherin." But not otherwise.
Judey was right. Nana Stemp made the best ice cream and the best everything. Jorgie was surprised that she hadn't opened her own food place yet... but she also didn't have time with everything she did for their family. Nana Stemp was honestly Jorgie's third biggest inspiration. The first being Mummy, the second being Lilah and the third being Nana. "Should we go see her later? See what ice cream she has already made? I BET she's been baking today too." Merlin, her mouth was going to water.

"Did you want any of mine?" He was the only person besides Daddy to share ice cream with Jorgie Stemp.

Her blonde hair fell back over her shoulders as she tilted her head, ankle bashing against Jude's for telling a lie. "You don't have to like my friends. You're always going to be my best best one." She presented her pinky finger across the table with a smile. "Corby and Mavey like to kiss a lot of girls and the girls at school like to kiss them a lot. That's what I heard." But that made girls trashy and Judey didn't need a trashy girl. Or a trashy boy if that was what he liked.

Jorgie didn't mind.

"You will. I promise. Together forever."

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________