View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 01:24 PM   #1259 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
That is perfect! Daisy is a huge Quidditch fan and she might try out for the team this year since her leg has healed enough for her to fly again. She will always have the scars but it seems those exercises last term did her good.
She's cackling (if she could do so but she's a Hufflepuff soo XD) cause she's now "ooh another possible sports healer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Oh yes do you remember the top points earner avvies?
We doooo !!! Might still have it on my laptop anna and you and droo with your old username

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
She was fun for the moment. But Patrick never new how to read her so he didn’t try... I like the new look though.
Sameee!!!! and Katrina won't be fully out of the picture since she's In Maeve's life finally XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
ahaa. A voice in my head is saying she's glad she graduated Hoggies before her Mama's friend started to work thereee XD *eyes Amelia Adara* XD
*snorts* i think most of Amelia's closest friends, their kids graduated already (except Rhiannon but they're her nieces too), but Amelia says she wouldn't have meddled anyway because she's the type who would rather let them make their own mistakes. Says something about thats how you learn

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake