View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Oh no!

Nora gave the crying baby a sympathetic look even though it probably couldn't even see her. She didn't have a whole lot of experience with babies but liked them as much as the next person. "I had to hand in an assignment." She said in reply, smiling a little as she watched Alby take care of the baby. Which was NOT something she had expected to see in the near future.

Even though it probably-

Oh.

She'd stepped a little closer to the two of them but froze when she heard what Albert said next. "You- he- what?" Nora Cresswell was seldom at a loss of words but this right now was definitely one of those times.
"Oh, yeah, course," Albert managed, feeling a bit stupid that he hadn't reached the logical conclusion himself. That could, of course, be put down to him having lots on his mind, but in reality was just the fact that he wasn't the most intelligent or observant person ever. "What're you studying?"

Again, he felt that was something he should have remembered, but he hoped Nora would forgive him. He did offer her an apologetic look.

Albert felt he should have expected such a reaction, but he still found himself shuffling his feet awkwardly, looking between Nora and the baby. "Yeah it was... Uh, a shock... We.... We didn't know she was pregnant until..." he trailed off, not wanting to go into too much detail of the scene on the bathroom floor. Or any detail, really.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽