Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
January laughed a bit at Olly's comment. Yes, she supposed she had made one friend at work. A friendship she was very appreciative for. "No, he does private work now. He left after we had our daughter and took on the stay-at-home-dad role." Something that January was eternally grateful for. She was somewhat of a workaholic. Maternity leave had definitely been nice, but she was always anxious to get back to work.

"Oh she does?" she replied with a bit of surprise and amusement. She hadn't known that her wife worked in her department. "That must be quite fun." She can only imagine the amount of trouble she'd get in for bossing Vic around. But it would be quite fun...
The smirk on Olly's lips remained, especially when January laughed. Good. So far this meeting seemed to be going quite well. A lot better than what she had imagined this morning. "Yeah?" Interesting. "How old is your daughter?" She'd learned that this was an acceptable question to ask among fellow parents; and it was expected, too, most of the time.

As for Schuyler, though. "She's currently on maternity leave still but...yeah, it'll be interesting, I think." Olly concluded with a small grin. Not that Schuyler was going to start working full time any time soon. But maybe some home officing or something. Either way, Olly was in charge of her. Officially. Heh.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}