View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Taking another few quick steps and expertly avoiding getting an elbow in the face, Nora was soon standing in front of Albert. "Hi." She smiled, then leaned in to give him a quick hug. No, she hadn't expected to see him here either. Although now that she thought about it, it wasn't all that surprising. He lived close to here, didn't he? At least she thought he did.

"Who's this?" Nora peeked around Alby to have a look at the baby in the pram. Sibling? Niece or nephew?
Hugging Nora back quickly, it was in this moment that Reuben began to cry and Albert's attention was pulled back to the pram. Putting the dummy back into the babe's mouth seemed to calm him, though, and so he sighed in relief as he turned back to his former classmate. "What brings you here?" he couldn't help but ask, nosy as he ever had been.

As for the child... Well, he turned a cursory gaze back to his grabbing hands and offered him a finger, to which he clung enthusiastically. "Oh, uh, this is Reuben.... He's my... uh, my son."

Was she going to laugh now? Because the idea of Albert Darcy with a child was laughable.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽