Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 07:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Since January had access to all the employee files, it would have been easy to look up her information before the meeting, but... that wasn't really the normal way of making friends.

She smiled. "Yes, I am. I met my husband here quite some time ago." She wasn't going to say JUST how long it had been. She already felt old. "He was in law enforcement and I was in the Creatures department at the time." She smiled at the fond memories she had. Going from ghosts to working with the Minister had been quite a change. Especially working with Nickels. Thankfully, things were really looking up.
January had met her husband at work?

"So you have made a new friend at the Ministry." Olly said with a hint of a smirk on her lips. "Does he still work here?" She used her wand to add some more hot water to her tea. Maybe she should have bought a muffin too. "Schuyler works in my department, too. So, in a way, she works for me now." Which had been the source of some very interesting conversations at home. Not that either of them minded.

Although, they hadn't ACTUALLY worked alongside each other yet since Olly had been promoted. It was probably going to take some time to get used to.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}