Thread: Rubbish Bin
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 11:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default Ali ~
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Manon was done buying some of the paraphernalias she would need for her third year at Hogwarts...or at least a second-hand version of them. The sisters at the orphanage gave her some galleons for her trip to Diagon Alley early that summer. Fortunately, she hasn't come across any familiar face from the school yet. Good thing I always buy my things earlier than everyone else. It was no news that she was an orphan that leaped between the Stemp House and St. Benedict's Home for Children, but she still didn't want anyone from the school to catch her in the act of purchasing hand-me-downs. It had to be mortifying.

And if luck was truly with her that day, she might as well check the rubbish bin. It was basically a treasure chest, if you ignore the smell. Last summer she plucked out a voodoo doll named James from there that was as good as new.

Who knew what she would be able to find today?

Setting her things carefully on the bench next to her, the she-snake tried not to make a face as she neared the rubbish bin but ended up scrunching her nose. Well, the smell was much better than last summer's.

Cautiously, she began to rummage through its contents.