View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Both girls had been disappointed in not being selected for the Quidditch Team. But it only meant he was going to have to employ some Rose Family tactics this summer in training.

Alex glanced over when his blond wife took a seat next to him and simply shook his head. "Nah. I don't think they're actually due to arrive for another thirty minutes or so." He was just ridiculously early. "Did you get your painting done?" He assumed so since she was here but maybe she just needed a change in scenery to help draw motivation from in finishing it.
The question hadn’t necessarily been anything but rhetoric. It was rather obvious that the train hadn’t arrived yet, but Rhiannon had asked it anyway. Mostly just to gauge the direction her husband’s thoughts had been going in. Odds were it hadn’t been anything different than her own, which had been why she hadn’t been extraordinarily later than he had been to the station. “So you’ve just been sitting here staring off into space,” she replied with a smile. Hopefully none of the Muggles had thought anything odd was going on, not that they weren’t used to somewhat blending in. They weren’t always in the Wizarding world after all, even if her studio was.

“Mostly. I have a few small details to finish but I was having trouble focusing,” she admitted, not afraid in the least of what the confession might look like. She’d been concerned by the lack of real news, after all. Not knowing was sometimes scarier than the alternative, honestly, and when it came to Hogwarts that was exponential.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero