Thread: Transportation: Level Six Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default we'll say the majority of the dept is here now
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Oh good, she had been correct with their names, at least technically. "Cassie, alright," she confirmed with a nod as the younger one expressed her preference for a nickname. That was fine with her.

Most of what they said, however, she could easily find in their employee files. Familial relations were already in there of course, even if Kendra hadn't memorized most of that sort if information. It was interesting what they chose to share though.

"An advocate against animal cruelty," she nodded in confirmation first to Chloe. "That's commendable." Not that she exactly shared the same views or had the same dietary preferences, but convictions were often a sign of a strong character.

"No?" She turned her eyes next to Cassie as she expressed her dislike for memory charms. She was curious, but she didn't ask further. The young woman could certainly explain if she wanted. "I'm rather good at those," she added with a smile that had a hint of nostalgia in it. "Sometimes they're necessary... but I won't cast any on you." Just a little joke as her tone was rather light.

"As for me.." She paused to consider. They'd likely not know much of what was in her file anyway, but she wanted to be fair and commit herself to the same rules she asked of them, even if this was just meant to be a casual game. "I've never owned a pet. No real reason, I suppose... It just never happened, and I didn't have one as a child either." Was that interesting? Probably not. But it wasn't something that would be in her resume or on file.

Once all of her employees had arrived, Kendra was ready to officially start the meeting. "Welcome, everyone," she greeted them all with a smile from the head of the table. "As you are aware, I am the new head of the Magical Transportation department. I spent several years in Accidents and Catastrophes, but I'm very eager to transfer my skills and lead this department to the best of my abilities." And she was well qualified if one asked her. "In that vein, I'd like to hear about any concerns or your suggestions about the department in general as I get acclimated, and before we begin to discuss some of the plans I have for the coming year."

Certainly there were some concerns from the employees? She was genuinely interested in hearing them, and she waited to give time to any of those who wanted to speak so she could address them.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line