Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 06:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Cassie couldn’t help but feel more relaxed with their banter back and forth. “Guess it’s my lucky day, then.” Else she would starve or have to go back upstairs for her money for something else. Instead she was graciously accepting the offered box of food as well as utensils. “Thanks.” It certainly wasn’t often she had home cooking that she herself hadn’t cooked. Unless she was visiting home for the weekend.

“Nope, I don’t believe I am.” Mushrooms she ate more regularly, but tofu she believed to at least try once with no adverse affects. The young woman stealing a small forkful of the tofu mixture and taking a curious bite. Yep...she felt fine.
Owen was fighting the urge to smile too much - he didn't want to come off as too ecstatic lest she began to feel uncomfortable - but it was a losing battle. If she was saying she was lucky then he felt luckier. He was having lunch with a pretty, charming lady who he couldn't stop grinning at. And she didn't seem to mind. Not yet anyway.

The young Montezor watched closely as she took a bite, momentarily holding his breath, just like he always did whenever he offered a self-made dish to anyone besides his family members. His cooking was one domain he was always going to be self-conscious about. "Well? Is it any good?" He asked, helping himself to some chips. His sister said it was good, great even, but then she said that about all his dishes.