View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Of course they were perfect. He chose them after all.

Somehow, Ren had nabbed a shopping basket and was now throwing in all kids of toys and paraphernalia that caught his eye. The children were going to enjoy it. Certainly! Did Sylvi need a basket too?

"For my mother," He smiled a bit. Was she going to think he was a Mama's boy now? Because he was. "Well, technically for the kids in this charity event she's hosting. How about you?" Surely not for her own kid, right?
She could certainly see him being a mama's boy, so his answer earned an amused smile, though she didn't comment further on his admission. It was nice that he was helping out with an event that aided children. She approved, she just refused to say so. Best not to show he was earning points with her just yet. "My nephew has a birthday party coming up and everything has to be perfect or my sister will lose her mind, what's left of it, and we just can't have that." Obviously. "So I got balloon duty. Extremely important job, this. Best left to responsible parties." Which she was.